Screenshot Saturday - The Big-Headed Ant

Rensy

Colony
I feel like your ruining your own hype if you let the ants into your save, more hype = better experience right?!
your right, like i don't even have notepad++ and i don't even know how to add them in anyway so my hype is just pointless. You know what? Ima pretend TheRexYo is a figment of my imagination until fire ants are released so that i don't ask for it.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
your right, like i don't even have notepad++ and i don't even know how to add them in anyway so my hype is just pointless. You know what? Ima pretend TheRexYo is a figment of my imagination until fire ants are released so that i don't ask for it.
That is not TheRexYo you are looking for...

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I once saw this image once on the slug disco twitter and i did not know another ant species was about to be added!

TheRexYo

Queen
I feel like your ruining your own hype if you let the ants into your save, more hype = better experience right?!
I am not going to tell anyone how for that reason (along with a few others). The reason I did it on my own save was because I was curious if the "placeholders" John mentioned in a Devstream were already in the game.