Some things I want changed

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Can someone please stop the unholy alliance between the other ants and the tiger beetles? It'd add more strategy if you could pit them against each other.

AntFked

Larva
I agree with this, atleast the AI should fight eachother during missions. But maybe not during the formicarium challenges.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
It's a consequence of the way we wanted the waves to work. Future levels will have a much less peaceful, more scrappy undergrowth.

Is this in reference to the challenges, or to the missions (i.e. the beach levels where there are ant-hunting spiders, crabs and beetles who are leaving the other and colonies alone).

The challenges work well for it for the waves, but it makes the missions a bit odd. I would expect the other ants to fight the wildlife and each other, I know it would require some re-balancing (i.e. probably need to make the other ant colonies larger)

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Oh yeah, a few other things. Large hermit crabs and tiger beetles entering the nest have their backs poking through the floor. Please fix?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Raptorofwar said:
Oh yeah, a few other things. Large hermit crabs and tiger beetles entering the nest have their backs poking through the floor. Please fix?

Not really fixable without making the models smaller, which we don't want to do. Clipping is an inevitable consequence of games like this and it happens all over games that use 3D engines.