territory bug

Ensiege

Worker
So when you start a new Formicarium, you get 40 territory to dig. If you highlight the two tiles south of your queen to get to the food, you will open a 2x1 chamber filled with food, at the cost of 2 territory. You are left with 38. However, if you highlight 4 tiles down instead of just two, you are cheated out of 2 territory. Your ants will dig two, open the chamber of 2, and you are left with 36 territory.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Just tried this myself - this is an excellent spot and I'll pass it onto the guys. Since this is the only cavern in the formicarium it's the only place you'll get it. Thanks very much for this one.

Ensiege

Worker
No problem. Really happy that I was able to offer some help.

This game scratches the itch like no other game has ever been able to. What you have here, you guys deserve every success this game brings you.

There's an issue on the first ramp from the top going to the second levels. The ants get stuck there for about 30 to 60 seconds before they are able to move. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13Z6-w7lXC5bO6HGH-hNUPtRAcRTwPHN4

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
They're going to the previous pheromone, which you can see by the grayed out II with 2 ants following the trail.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Rayalot72 said:
They're going to the previous pheromone, which you can see by the grayed out II with 2 ants following the trail.

This. Ants will take a bit of time to respond to new pheromone markers.