The Crucible

balazstengg

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Hi guys!

I am writing to you, because I think "The Crucible" level is fun and I like it so much.
I suggest you to move it from the "Alpha Demo Levels" to the "Extra Levels" and make it as a normal level not just a demo level.
By "make it" I mean, It would be nice to choose difficulty and to produce majors maybe. I think it would worth it, because it is such a fun misson.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Balazs

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I'll run it by Liam. It probably wouldn't make sense to add it as a main event extra level (imagine waiting a month for the next extra level just to be a demo level with an extra ant added :( ) but maybe as a bonus one.

balazstengg

Larva
Backer
Beta Tester
Well this is just a suggestion. It is up to you guys. But I think it could be a main event with little work (because the terrain and other things are allready done just need some corrections), so next month you can come up with two extra levels in the bracket and people would enjoy it.

Thanks for reading.
Take care! :)

Liam

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Well this is just a suggestion. It is up to you guys. But I think it could be a main event with little work (because the terrain and other things are allready done just need some corrections), so next month you can come up with two extra levels in the bracket and people would enjoy it.

Thanks for reading.
Take care! :)

You're right, compared to setting up a mission from scratch it wouldn't be too difficult to sort this out. I'll make a note and try to promote it to "extra level" when I get the chance