The dialogue of me and other scientist

Vascan023

Worker
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Scientist one Good morning Jeremy start prepping that erector type a colony for battle.
Jeremy of course just wiping down surfaces and and making sure everything is nice and clean.
Scientist ones leaves the room.
Jeremy decides to put 3 Uber mantises inside your colony.
Scientist one comes back and says, “Jeremy why is the colony dead. Jeremys response, “I’m just testing the colony... Scientist one says “With three Uber mantises the nerve. Jeremy you had better. Get another colony. For the fire ant invasion.

Edit Jeremy has a new colony and is working on the formicarium. There you go, my queen grow quickly we have lot’s of work to do. Scientis one come in. Jeremy do not kill this colony I paid 259
dollars for this setup and the queen. Jeremy is pouring acid into the nest because one of the leafcutters bit his finger. Jeremy I thought I just told you to not kill the queen and yet h

Thecoolant

Queen
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Scientist one Good morning Jeremy start prepping that erector type a colony for battle.
Jeremy of course just wiping down surfaces and and making sure everything is nice and clean.
Scientist ones leaves the room.
Jeremy decides to put 3 Uber mantises inside your colony.
Scientist one comes back and says, “Jeremy why is the colony dead. Jeremys response, “I’m just testing the colony... Scientist one says “With three Uber mantises the nerve. Jeremy you had better. Get another colony. For the fire ant invasion.

Edit Jeremy has a new colony and is working on the formicarium. There you go, my queen grow quickly we have lot’s of work to do. Scientis one come in. Jeremy do not kill this colony I paid 259
dollars for this setup and the queen. Jeremy is pouring acid into the nest because one of the leafcutters bit his finger. Jeremy I thought I just told you to not kill the queen and yet h
That is very creative.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
Imagine Jeremy evolving into an evil ant uberlord who can control the ants and make them do his evil bidding. Would kind of love to see this happen if I'm honest.
Maybe Empire of the Undergrowth: Apocalyse Edition?

I already can see Jeremy the Evil Ant Scientist with a mask that strongly resembles Dream's Mask (Minecraft Youtuber) with a similar big goofy smile.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I take it the community has voted on the names of the scientists, Jeremy and One.

Might want to rethink the latter's name.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
I take it the community has voted on the names of the scientists, Jeremy and One.

Might want to rethink the latter's name.
Why not change it to Wan if that is a female japanese or chinese or south korean name.
Thanks for the compliments on my dialogue. Varmint I would personally love to see this happen with the scientist or evil devil whatever he is.
Would be amazing, wouldn't it. ;P