The game is Awesome I love it

MedinB

Colony
We can all agree, I think the game getting multiplayer is something cool If done well and optimized for the game.

However, many people are missing the memo of the fact that the game is still in early access and is not finished. There is no guarantee that multiplayer will come, even though it may sound cool, it's easier said than done. The game's code would probably need some huge overhaul for it to even happen.

To me, multiplayer probably won't happen anytime soon or at all, but it is possible. It would definitely take a long time to get done.

FAQ: You can find the FAQ here, I would recommend reading it before posting.

Currently, with the new major patch looming, I am expecting a new trailer any day. Especially if the developers want to keep that “Early 2022” promise. I'm thinking late in May is when the fire ant patch will arrive. After the 5th tier, we will see what will happen for multiplayer.

Last edited:

alayyan23

Queen
I think before there was a thread talking about multiplayer and Mike slug disco said there isn't going to be an multiplayer but who knows mabye there will be a suprise or maybe I remembered it wrong ¯\_(☯෴☯)_/¯

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
But when will multiplayer come?

Glad you're enjoying the game!

Currently we don't have plans for multiplayer, but it is something we might consider for after release. That's only might - there are lots of other avenues we're considering too, and we have to be selective, being a small team.