THE TRIALER ITS COMING

In the trailer, every creature but the Sweetbay Caterpillar, the Red Velvet Ant, the Six Spotted Fishing Spider, and the Green Magnolia Jumper can be seen. And possibly some more, unrevealed ones? And we can't leave out the music of course.

Edit: You can see the Sweetbay Caterpillars, I didn't see it before lol.
Edit: You can see the Green Magnolia Jumper, I didn't see it before lol.
Edit: You can see the Six Spotted Fishing Spider, I didn't see it before lol.

Last edited:
In the trailer, every creature but the Sweetbay Caterpillar, Red Velvet Ant, and the Green Magnolia Jumper can be seen. And possibly some more, unrevealed ones? And we can't leave out the music of course.
It seems the trailer music did have some special sound effects, especially near the end. I really liked it. It's very possible that the developers are hiding some creatures for us to find ourselves.

EDIT: At 0:39 of the trailer, at the right of the screen, there is a strange new creature. Not sure what it is.

Last edited:
EDIT: At 0:39 of the trailer, at the right of the screen, there is a strange new creature. Not sure what it is.
That's just the Six-Spotted Fishing Spider. Thanks for spotting that, I had mistakenly thought another object was the spider. Now all that's left to find is the Red Velvet Ant before we confirm that there are creatures that haven't been revealed!

Last edited: