THE TRIALER ITS COMING

alayyan23

Queen
Finally the spilled it I was waiting for a long time they posted it on YouTube though I'll try to get the photo. I just realised it will be posted 9pm for me that's okay though
Edit: FOUND IT
Edit: (WARNING SPOILER) I also found that one of the levels name is cold blood

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-163335_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220623-163335_YouTube.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

MedinB

Colony
I'm writing this before the trailer premieres, and I'm super excited! The release date is still unclear, since the trailer has been completed before any thought out release date, it seems it won't be shown on the video.

WaffleGuy

Colony
In the trailer, every creature but the Sweetbay Caterpillar, the Red Velvet Ant, the Six Spotted Fishing Spider, and the Green Magnolia Jumper can be seen. And possibly some more, unrevealed ones? And we can't leave out the music of course.

Edit: You can see the Sweetbay Caterpillars, I didn't see it before lol.
Edit: You can see the Green Magnolia Jumper, I didn't see it before lol.
Edit: You can see the Six Spotted Fishing Spider, I didn't see it before lol.

Last edited:

MedinB

Colony
In the trailer, every creature but the Sweetbay Caterpillar, Red Velvet Ant, and the Green Magnolia Jumper can be seen. And possibly some more, unrevealed ones? And we can't leave out the music of course.
It seems the trailer music did have some special sound effects, especially near the end. I really liked it. It's very possible that the developers are hiding some creatures for us to find ourselves.

EDIT: At 0:39 of the trailer, at the right of the screen, there is a strange new creature. Not sure what it is.

Last edited:

WaffleGuy

Colony
EDIT: At 0:39 of the trailer, at the right of the screen, there is a strange new creature. Not sure what it is.
That's just the Six-Spotted Fishing Spider. Thanks for spotting that, I had mistakenly thought another object was the spider. Now all that's left to find is the Red Velvet Ant before we confirm that there are creatures that haven't been revealed!

Last edited:

WaffleGuy

Colony
before we confirm that there are creatures that haven't been revealed!
I know this is kind of late, but yes! We are lucky today, there are seven amphibians instead of just the five we are familiar with. Who knows how many unannounced insects there are?

pakitane16

Colony
I know this is kind of late, but yes! We are lucky today, there are seven amphibians instead of just the five we are familiar with. Who knows how many unannounced insects there are?
Where do you get this information? The FAQ only says "SEVERAL", it does not say seven anywhere.

WaffleGuy

Colony
Apparently it's something along the lines of greater than two but not many. It has to do with the word 'sever', not 'seven'. This feels so weird.. still getting used to the meaning.

Last edited: