thinking they are ghosts

gurra9811

name is Gustav! at youre serves!
Backer
Beta Tester
both enemys and units in some areas think they can thro the walls to get to the other side to kill the enemy but they just rub there faces agienst the wall

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
gurra9811 said:
both enemys and units in some areas think they can thro the walls to get to the other side to kill the enemy but they just rub there faces agienst the wall

Are there any particular enemies that seem to be doing this and is it in a specific setup? Any screenshot you could provide would be helpful here!

Also there was a change to how this is handled in the most recent version. Can you verify you are using 0.064?

gurra9811

name is Gustav! at youre serves!
Backer
Beta Tester
yes, im useing the 0.0064 and those enemys who dose it those big ones i forgot the name of them but those who spew out a gas that confjuses the ants, i tryed it many times and happens from time to time but mostly on when your gonna start build up a coliny underground

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
Yes, especially on these curved paths at the bottomwards parts of the nest level. I assume it affects all enemies (I've also seen beetle larvae doing it) it's just most noticeable on the black Formica due to how the tunnels are shaped where they spawn.

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I managed to catch it on video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm7p7T7u77c

I think it's a general bug because I've seen other units (beetle larvae, even my own ants) doing the same.