Thread for Music

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
This is a post for people to share Si-Fi music, you can post any music or just talk about music in general. I recommend, some that are quite popular, In Search of Life, Creation and Beyond, The Titan, Robo-Sapiens, Synthetic God and the Simulation Theory album.

Feel free to disable if this breaks the rules.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I swear I have seen this one from a game called Stellaris, this is a game i have played.
Oh, by the way, here is a music video for the game and it's many DLC's, The piece of music is called 'Legends never die' Enjoy!
Correct, most of the songs I listed are Stellaris Songs, nice beats to listen to while managing an empire.

Wilsonnex

Larva
I like more relaxing music because I often work and need a quiet atmosphere to immerse myself in my work. I even asked my friend to make a good playlist for me on Soundcloud because he often listens to music there and is good at it. He even told me that he once purchase high quality Soundcloud plays for his favorite artist to support him somehow. That seemed like a pretty interesting solution to me. It's the first time I've heard that you can do that, but I think it's great to support artists because it allows them to get to the top and be recommended to people.

Last edited:
I used to hate si-fi music before finding a playlist of it on Soundcloud. I was just letting it play on shuffle when I heard a new type of sound I had never heard before. I guess I only hated sci-fi music because of its name rather than the music itself. Thanks to billboard advertising, I found even more good sci-fi music a few months later. Isn't that weird! Anyways, I highly recommend listening to the song Sun by Headlock. It's my most recent find, and I can't describe the vibes I get from listening to it. This song gives me the most unreal goosebumps ever.

If we talk about unusual music, then I could definitely recommend the music of the Soviet rock club. no matter how strange it may sound, but all of you most likely heard the song "at dawn" by the Soviet band Alliance. there were many talented people among their colleagues. I can especially mention KINO band and KOFE bans, as for me, they are one of the best representatives of the Soviet new wave. this music is very unusual, it inspires me. I want to try to do something similar but in English. my friend works for streamingfamous.com And I think I will be able to promote my music. And I strongly advise you to listen to the bands I mentioned.

Last edited:
If we talk about unusual music, then I could definitely recommend the music of the Soviet rock club. no matter how strange it may sound, but all of you most likely heard the song "at dawn" by the Soviet band Alliance. there were many talented people among their colleagues. I can especially mention KINO band and KOFE bans, as for me, they are one of the best representatives of the Soviet new wave. this music is very unusual, it inspires me. I want to try to do something similar but in English. my friend works for soundcloud followers. And I think I will be able to promote my music. And I strongly advise you to listen to the bands I mentioned.
I usually listen to music randomly. That way, I don't get bored with the hits, and I learn new ways of sounding. This comes across very well in remixes.

Last edited: