Tile surfers

Rensy

Colony
I think everyone has completely forgotten tile surfers, maybe i'm wrong but John made a stream months ago about tile surfers. They're basically moving caverns that will tunnel towards your queen (like mole crickets in excavators). I just made this discussion because i think i'm the only one who remembers tile surfers are a thing. Also is it still being worked on for the fire ant update or are you focusing on other more important stuff, did you abandon the idea?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
He means the tunnels that move guys you didn’t answer the question.
The Excavators extra level contains moving tile surfers, that's why I mentioned it. I think the developers also mentioned some future levels would have moving tile surfers, as the excavators level is partially a proof of concept. (I am not entire sure if I remembered this correctly.)

Rensy

Colony
The Excavators extra level contains moving tile surfers, that's why I mentioned it. I think the developers also mentioned some future levels would have moving tile surfers, as the excavators level is partially a proof of concept. (I am not entire sure if I remembered this correctly.)
Thanks for the answer!