Tutorial/Info

Rox4me

Larva
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I understand that this is probably on the list already. But I feel it's important for there to be an ingame explanation of what should happen ingame. Just a plain text file with explanation of all the plants and mechanics. For example the neural network looks pretty but I have no idea what any of it means. And it makes me less intrested in playing :(

So a linked wiki/in-game explanation manual from the menu would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your hard work, love the game so far :D

Rox4me

Larva
Ecosystem Beta Tester
For context, some plants keep disappearing and I have no idea why. It's the right soil, there are no creatures who are eating them, the combination have increased the health of the site and then I come back a while later to check how much it's grown. Then it's 50% chance one plant have taken over 50% chance everything is gone. At the moment I have only managed to make 3 functioning habitats. The rest are dead or overgrown. I even tried to make a overgrowing of millfoils. Because millfoils have that "-" on other species so I guessed it worked fine on it's own. NOPE always dead. Same with pioneer plants. I guessed that they were pioneering plants so they would spread fine on their own. NOPE all dead.

Yeah, I feel like it's either bugged or I'm missing something and can't progress any further :(