Underground More Visually Realistic

WaffleGuy

Colony
So these are only thoughts, not even suggestions at this point, because some might not even be good for the game. But who knows, maybe they will be, which is why I'm making this.
1. A little bit more depth to the ground would be nice, like a few puddles or plateaus here and there. Maybe ants could even walk on/in them.
2. Also maybe round out stones a bit more so they are more natural.
3. Along with the planned asset redesign, maybe there could be patches of moss here and there for the rotting log and beach tile assets.

So these are only thoughts, not even suggestions at this point, because some might not even be good for the game. But who knows, maybe they will be, which is why I'm making this.
1. A little bit more depth to the ground would be nice, like a few puddles or plateaus here and there. Maybe ants could even walk on/in them.
2. Also maybe round out stones a bit more so they are more natural.
3. Along with the planned asset redesign, maybe there could be patches of moss here and there for the rotting log and beach tile assets.
Maybe, this will be in the free play overhaul. Fingers crossed.

MedinB

Colony
Maybe, this will be in the free play overhaul. Fingers crossed.
I don't really think so. I'm sorry, but this is a post-early access suggestion, and should not be included for a freeplay update. None of this was referenced in the roadmap. I'm sorry if I seem a little brash here, although maybe it could be part of the freeplay update, I think this seems unlikely.

Last edited: