Upgrade losing resources

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
Hi,

I just noticed during today's stream that there is a bug which might have been overlooked or I am just one of those stupid people who of course had to find this bug. haha
So what happened: I was about to upgrade a field with 6 points. At the same time I was clearing more space. So what happened was that a worker first dug out the space and then tried to upgrade the field that now had only 5 points. What happened was that the upgrade was finished but the field still was a level 1 field and the resources were gone. Perhaps it would be interesting if instead food would drop or that the wall cannot be removed until the upgrade is finished or to just upgrade the field if it had qualified for the upgrade before the removal. Of course an upgraded field shouldn´t prevent us from expanding the nest later on in the game.

It would also be an idea to just cancle that job. I think I leave this decission up to you guys. ^^

Btw. The levels seem much harder since the last time I played. The insane mode actually feels pretty insane or my tactic was just bad. :/

Anyway. Great job with the leafcutter update. I can't wait to get into those quests. :D

Best regards,
VarmintLP

MedinB

Colony
Hi,

I just noticed during today's stream that there is a bug which might have been overlooked, or I am just one of those stupid people who of course had to find this bug. haha
So what happened: I was about to upgrade a field with 6 points. At the same time I was clearing more space. So what happened was that a worker first dug out the space and then tried to upgrade the field that now had only 5 points. What happened was that the upgrade was finished but the field still was a level 1 field and the resources were gone. Perhaps it would be interesting if instead food would drop or that the wall cannot be removed until the upgrade is finished or to just upgrade the field if it had qualified for the upgrade before the removal. Of course an upgraded field shouldn’t prevent us from expanding the nest later on in the game.

It would also be an idea to just cancel that job. I think I leave this decision up to you guys. ^^

BTW. The levels seem much harder since the last time I played. The insane mode actually feels pretty insane or my tactic was just bad. :/

Anyway. Great job with the leaf cutter update. I can't wait to get into those quests. :D

Best regards,
VarmintLP
There was no reason to post this, BUT it helps see what kind of bugs there are, John is looking over freeplay, he made one already in Twitch!

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
OK I have found what is causing this, there is a check at the last min to see if the tile can be upgraded. I am not sure if this has been added for a specific reason but I guess we shall see. I have removed the check for now so should see if it causes issues on the beta