Various questions about this game

fireflame

Larva
Hello, i heard about this game because it was listed on december pc releases on a website. I would like to know how many species of ants this game will ultimately cover, since it is impossible to add all of them in a game.

I think the most interesting ones like fire ants, should be available. I would like to know if this game requires a lot of reactivity because I have trouble in games like starcraft 2, I can't do many "actions per minute".

I would like to know what happened to options like wasps and termites since they were a possibility in the kickstarter, maybe if the game is successful enough they could be introduced as competitors(termites can be rivals for ants)?

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
That was the old IOS version of the game, last month the early access version came out. The old stuff is going to be in the game someday but not now. Also, termites and wasps are going to be DLC. The problem with the IOS version from my understanding is that it had many limitations and the first Kickstarter only got half the funds it needed. I recommend you go through all of the screenshots Saturdays on general discussions, to see all the progress that led up to EA. I hope this answered your questions fireflame. ;D