what i think that need to get update

1. Hey can i see how much damage\hp\ability\lvl(ranked) my ant or the enemy by click on
them or sameing like that
2. do a auto graphic config soo players will not get "lagg" and they can play without thinking
to much...
3. let the queen relocation the colony...
4. on same maps start when the queen is on ground and you need to find a starting place...
5. map editor (for make your's on maps and play them...)
6. colony vs colony fights.
7. make it multiplayer.
8. able to make more then one open to the ground...

Last edited:
still this stuff still didn't got a answer to...

1. do a auto graphic config soo players will not get "lagg" and they can play without thinking
to much...
2. able to make more then one open to the ground...
3. able to make 2 or more Queens on the same place depends on the species?

for the 1 what do you mean by auto graphic ? I think the graphic configs are already good at reducing lag (for me at least, except when there are too many ennemies which is only on freeplay so I simply limit the number of ennemies)
for the second if you want you can watch the dev. streams and if you can't (which I understand they are often very long) I think it just takes them much time to create the sample of the entrances of the nest so letting the player create others would or unbalance the game, or take too much time, or mess with the pathfinding and graphics
For the third I don't know how it would affect the game but there is a list of the species that will get implemented in the game first sry I didn't search but I think it should be on the forum

for the 1 what do you mean by auto graphic ? I think the graphic configs are already good at reducing lag (for me at least, except when there are too many ennemies which is only on freeplay so I simply limit the number of ennemies)
for the second if you want you can watch the dev. streams and if you can't (which I understand they are often very long) I think it just takes them much time to create the sample of the entrances of the nest so letting the player create others would or unbalance the game, or take too much time, or mess with the pathfinding and graphics
For the third I don't know how it would affect the game but there is a list of the species that will get implemented in the game first sry I didn't search but I think it should be on the forum
How can I see the dev working ? live on twitch ? youtube ?