Whip spiders ignore ants, move to attack queen

In Aggrandise the final boss (huge whip spider) and sub boss (whip spider next to it) ignored the ants I sent to fight them (after killing the first ant that drew aggro each) and went directly for my queen ant. It did not look like they even killed any others on the way to the queen ant. I am playing on Linux, version 0.30102, hard difficulty.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yep, they'll do that. A failed attack will go straight for the queen, this isn't a bug in that level.

In Aggrandise, don't attack something that can walk over your ants unless you're sure you can kill it.

Failed attack? I had about 50 more ants trying to attack the whip spider(s) and they ignored them and went straight for the queen. This was the first wave of attackers not a re-spawn wave.

pakitane16

Colony
Yep, they'll do that. A failed attack will go straight for the queen, this isn't a bug in that level.

In Aggrandise, don't attack something that can walk over your ants unless you're sure you can kill it.
Are you sure? The whip spiders ignore all coming ants and only attack when they make contact with the queen.
Wouldn't it be more fair if they can still stop and attack your ants midway? The whip spiders still do their job if you fail to kill them but you have better chance to stall/ retaliate.

ant armi

Soldier
я стакой ошибкой не стречался .ни разу а вот с ошибкой с картой болота да