Why don’t you guys delete all forum accounts that haven’t been logged into for 1 year.

MedinB

Colony
I don't notice any cluttering or problems really, sure they can delete them but who cares, and it's a waste of time to go through each forum account.

pakitane16

Colony
It's two years since leafcutter ant update. People just don't have much to talk about to come back. When fire ant update hits, I'm sure many old timers and insane players will be active again. Deleting them is like saying: "Hey you guy aren't active enough so we don't want you here!"..., which is bad for a growing game.

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
I'd hate to be one of the guys who Kickstarted the game, helped test it, and is waiting for more content to come out to post only to see my account removed for some reason. Furthermore, I'd hate to be the community manager who'd have to deal with the fallout from that.

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
So much history will be lost, I found someone with the same pfp as me who asked for Fire Ants on the oldest page of the EoTU General Subforum.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
All right I’m really really sorry. It was a very bad suggestion.
I would have made sense if it would make a big influence or if it was only accounts that logging in for a total of 5-30 minutes and never posted anything. However since this forum has most likely less than 100.000 users it wouldn't make too much difference if those accounts were deleted.
Also sorry if I push this topic with my reply ^^'

person111

Colony
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I would have made sense if it would make a big influence or if it was only accounts that logging in for a total of 5-30 minutes and never posted anything. However since this forum has most likely less than 100.000 users it wouldn't make too much difference if those accounts were deleted.
Also sorry if I push this topic with my reply ^^'
It would still be better for them to not delete the account anyways so that the people still have a chance to do something or so that they can just watch without feeling like “Huh, my account was deleted for inactivity, I guess they don’t want me here”, so even if they clog up the member count it’s better to just not touch those accounts.

VarmintLP

Queen
Backer
It would still be better for them to not delete the account anyways so that the people still have a chance to do something or so that they can just watch without feeling like “Huh, my account was deleted for inactivity, I guess they don’t want me here”, so even if they clog up the member count it’s better to just not touch those accounts.
Well I wasn't for the deletion of the accounts. Also as soon as you login you are active. xD