"+X food" or "inf. food" cheat

googawawa

Larva
I'm the kind of RTS player that likes to turtle against the AI and chill. I used to play "Surrounded" a lot but after some update the second difficulty became too hard and the easiest too easy.

Simply put, I'd like a food cheat to be implemented, preferably the "+x food" kind instead of infinite so as to cheat only as needed, though I'd settle for either. This would allow for casual players to be able to enjoy the greater numbers and mayhem of harder difficulties without stress. If it goes against some design philosophy, please consider at least adding it to "other modes".

RTS gaming is half competitive madness, and half relaxed turtling. There are players who like to engage with a non-challenging game to keep themselves busy while they watch youtube on a second monitor. Please don't undercount this playerbase.

I don't know Unreal. I know it's not this simple but here's some pseudocode:
Code:
eventCheat(keypress){   //to be called when F keys are pressed or somesuch
   if(global.cheatsEnabled == true){
      if(keypress == F12 AND gamemode == "other") {
         food += 200;
      }
      if(keypress == F11) {
         //some other cheat
      }
   }
}

Last edited:

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
WeMod:
I'm the kind of RTS player that likes to turtle against the AI and chill. I used to play "Surrounded" a lot but after some update the second difficulty became too hard and the easiest too easy.

Simply put, I'd like a food cheat to be implemented, preferably the "+x food" kind instead of infinite so as to cheat only as needed, though I'd settle for either. This would allow for casual players to be able to enjoy the greater numbers and mayhem of harder difficulties without stress. If it goes against some design philosophy, please consider at least adding it to "other modes".

RTS gaming is half competitive madness, and half relaxed turtling. There are players who like to engage with a non-challenging game to keep themselves busy while they watch youtube on a second monitor. Please don't undercount this playerbase.

I don't know Unreal. I know it's not this simple but here's some pseudocode:
Code:
eventCheat(keypress){   //to be called when F keys are pressed or somesuch
   if(global.cheatsEnabled == true){
      if(keypress == F12 AND gamemode == "other") {
         food += 200;
      }
      if(keypress == F11) {
         //some other cheat
      }
   }
}
WeMod exist

Last edited:

WaffleGuy

Colony
I looked into that before making the thread, but any cheat for this game requires a paid subscription. There are no other trainers for this, and the CheatEngine thread about this game requires too much advanced knowledge to make a cheat for myself.
WeMod is completely free, and it's actually quite useful. It's what I use now to test the strangest ideas we've cooked up in ICS, and it offers more things than just infinite food.

googawawa

Larva
WeMod is completely free, and it's actually quite useful. It's what I use now to test the strangest ideas we've cooked up in ICS, and it offers more things than just infinite food.
It's not free. "Only for pro members. Upgrade now."

Attachments

• 2022-10-16 03_27_16-WeMod.png
    2022-10-16 03_27_16-WeMod.png
    159.3 KB · Views: 1

syrian dugong

Soldier
Ecosystem Beta Tester
It's not free. "Only for pro members. Upgrade now."
It is free, you can turn the cheats on by either pressing F1 (unlimited territory), F2 (unlimited food), F3 (unlimited jelly), F4 (super population) while playing the game. Not use the off/on cheat buttons (Only pro members can do it).

Last edited: