[Bug] 0.21142 Freeplay uber creature spawning without uber spawn message playing

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Logged, though I suspect the speech was doing something else at the time and this won't be considered a bug.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Logged, though I suspect the speech was doing something else at the time and this won't be considered a bug.
I don't remember if the narrator was speeching something else, but if the narrator was doing so it should have shown. I have subtitles on and they only start fading after the narrator has finished their speech, right?
Edit: I happen to have the video of this used elsewhere too, it has the missing part before the start of the narrator speech:
http://forum.slugdisco.com/index.ph...ions-between-combat-and-calm.4202/#post-20088

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
This is not a bug. The narrator can only announce an uber every 3 minutes and other things can lock the announcement out as it is considered to be unimportant. As long as the text came up then this is fine

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
This is not a bug. The narrator can only announce an uber every 3 minutes and other things can lock the announcement out as it is considered to be unimportant. As long as the text came up then this is fine
Understood. I did not know there was a 3 minute cooldown.

Edit:
Testing has shown the uber spawn message working as it should, so I think it was the cooldown that confused me. But the testing did yield some interesting footage.
Have a dead ant riding down a plant in a cart!

Last edited: