Recent content by ALEMAN12

1. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Yeah tha's what i did I went heavily for the spitters On Night 2 during the 3rd spider rade i had between 30 and 40 spitters i guess still no chance tough
  2. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Made it to night 2 on level 2.1 on insane boy the spiders are cripling on hard mode but on insane they are worse of course I think i made the mistake to fight the tiger beetles before cleaning out the rest of the nest.
  3. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Boy getting 30 workers and 10 to 15 spitters at Level 2.1 on the first night is really hard in the youtube vids it looks a lot easier I have a lot less food to use hence i have only have the food tiles and the workers are on no attack mode anyhow, well every second counts and maybye I need some...
  4. A

Screen Shot Saturday - Spiny Devil

Skilled? I am not sure when gamers are takling about skills you sure can have some but is experience a skill? and with the ants it is a numbers game far most. Or do you mean a player is more skilles when he can build ants faster in bigger numbers than others? I don't want to sound like an ass...
  5. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

I have beaten all Levels on Insane now except Level 2.1 because of those patrolling tiger beatles on the lowest level I have to change the way I play hence there is no more "free" food and a lot more dead ants if you are not carefull. I don't know if Level 1.2 is still an issue for anyone but...
  6. A

Jumping Spider funsies

Yeah Jumping spiders are awesome! Mayby you guys can make them move like in arac attack I really liked those; they have been hilarious.
  7. A

2.1 and 2.2 Challenge Mode Feedback

Yeah the beach tiger larvae are making it way more difficult after finishing level 2.2 on insane (finally) I think hard with the larvae is almost harder than insane without them. They don't attack other bugs which is fine because so you have more food. I am not sure If they attack other ants...
  8. A

Why do Queens get Stunned?

You have a valid points but Queens are also freaking huge that means they are a huge target and get hit by multiple shooters at once. And they are made to reproduce fast and not to fight as far as I know. Allthough the Queen in the aliens movies is a tough Bitch and does not get stunned lol.
  9. A

Movable Queens

That's not true I guess first of all there are colonies with mutual queens and I don't think they are al of the same age. Plus the Queen from the Alien movies has a King now to LOL
  10. A

Hamstering?

Is it just me or is everyone else hamstering food and jelly like crazy? Well most of the time i am just getting 420 food 2 territory and 8 jelly for sucking at hardcore but it starts to sum up. And I am really looking forward to put it to good use...
  11. A

Higher Difficulty?

Well it depends on the card U R using pus the software package I have got a Strix-GTX 1080ti and the GPU tweak II and that has settings for settings for the Card.
  12. A

Higher Difficulty?

Thx, without the hidden food I wouldn't have had a chance at all :-) I gonna try to clear the underground earlier I started with the easy chambers but if even one garden gets damaged to much you are already screwed, but I hope i will find the right mix of clearing and protecting the gardens...
  13. A

Higher Difficulty?

Oh boy I am a colossal asshead I had my graphicard setting on silent mode now on gaming mode in the end I have a FPS at about 45% it does not even go to yellow for long and I am kicking ass agein at least on Hard mode. I Every one of you cleannig out the underground of 2.2 totally I tend to...
  14. A

Higher Difficulty?

In the last seconds of the game when everything is flooded i have got FPS from 11 to 13 sometimes 9 but usually it is in the green. Well my strategy before was basicly to survive some how more soldier related; but they are way to expensive and rather useless and to fight them back at the...
  15. A

Higher Difficulty?

Well after finally been able to finish 1.1 and 1.2 on the insane mode I went back to the 2er levels and esp. 2.2 seems now way harder to master I had now trouble on medium and even at hard it is really really hard. Is it just lack of practice or it it harder now? I am not complaining; I am...