Recent content by buckZor

1. buckZor

How Does Venom Work?

Great question. Looking forward to a response :)
  2. buckZor

Starting a Hardcore Guide/Walkthrough

Cool Ray, thanks for posting this up. Interested to study it. One suggestion right off the bat would be to turn off the Music. The background music makes it more difficult to make out your narrative, the buzzing isn't too unbearable, the music bothers me more. :) Quick question: You specify...
  3. buckZor

Disappointed with Ant Upgrades..

I'm new to the game, I'm a completionist type-a idiot so, my focus thus far has just been on complete domination of 1.1. I've completed up through Hard difficulty (standard) and up through Medium difficulty (challenge). Thus far, I am quite disappointed that upgrading ants is really counter...
  4. buckZor

An XMas gift?

Please take the time to type Christmas. It's worth the extra letters. He's the reason, for the season.
  5. buckZor

Cloud save ?

In the meantime, what is the process if I want to transfer my save to my laptop for traveling? I tend to travel for weeks on end and I'd love to be able to pick up where I left off on another computer..?
  6. buckZor

Split ants

Ant counts seem to be tied to the larvae build spots, making those ants with build spots connected part of their own little family. So no, you can't split them and you seem stuck with the starting ants with build tiles around the queen. They cannot be upgraded, or removed.
  7. buckZor

That... was a mistake.

If you mean thinking anyone could discern what you were attempting to convey with a 120 dpi image, then yes. That was a mistake.