Recent content by Godfather Goomba

1. Godfather Goomba

The Leafcutter Update - Out Now!

Yes the mediums i think they were called I had 30 majors and more of the mediums
  2. Godfather Goomba

No I made a tunnel away from the ants and made the chamber there almost no ants walked on it it’s just the bugs swarming he plants I would share them here but my phone says the pictures and videos are too big files to be sent
  3. Godfather Goomba

That wasn’t the problem it’s the fact that when we ran out of leaves all the big insects guarded the plants and as we slowly died from normal battles with stuff we couldn’t replace them and when we tried to get more there was hundreds of bugs at the plants and whenever I placed a marker at an...
  4. Godfather Goomba

I had a ton of them I made like 30+ and more of the smaller majors we were killing everything
  5. Godfather Goomba

Waste of my day is what that level was
  6. Godfather Goomba

This is getting ridiculous
  7. Godfather Goomba

And when the majors are deleted they spawn the seeds instead of the leaves so you can’t reuse the food to hatch other majors
  8. Godfather Goomba

Oh nvm apparently the worker duplicated itself because now there’s a worker inside the nest that didn’t spawn cause I have no fungus or leaves
  9. Godfather Goomba

It turned night and a mantis ran over to the entrance and killed it but the game isn’t recognizing that it died and it still says I have 1 worker left
  10. Godfather Goomba

Now there is one worker left who won’t go back inside the nest he will eventually be killed by something and I will lose
  11. Godfather Goomba

I am now stuck in my nest with mantises around the entrance and no nearby plants so I can’t do anything but I’m gonna keep waiting until I can some how get plants or until I get killed
  12. Godfather Goomba

E easy lol I was doing great when the plants were around me but as soon as I tried to get the plants further away every huge bug guarded them (mantis, whip spiders, and those crickets mostly) and I couldn’t get to the plants to keep my army going so I could take on the army ants
  13. Godfather Goomba

I might be doing something wrong but the second level seems to take ages. Right as I’m about to push the army back enough, swarms of other insects come and block off every source of plants. Then I can’t get leaves then my ants slowly die from fighting and they can’t be replaced because I can’t...