Recent content by Kaien_Saerin

1. K

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Never knew about the hidden tiger beetles, just confirmed free 300 food at start
  2. K

That... was a mistake.

Didn't you save it ever? also cant tell if that is the surrounded game mode or formicarium free mode.
  3. K

1.1 Challenge mode normal

Almost never have worker ants gathering food, besides early levels of 2.1 and 2.2 where I need bodies rather then damage. Although I just went and did a challenge on easy mind you only using workers, might pump it up too medium. SS too large, so took a SS of the numbers I should have taken a SS...
  4. K

Food Economy & Workers

i cant even begin to wonder how long it took your too come up with this. A+ for ideas, but game is already built in a way that its deadlocked until story is completed. Balancing will come between and during patches for new content. And after the Beta is done maybe they'll rework the whole food...
  5. K

Hey Mike I have a question

buy more versions of the game for your friends steam accounts for additional funding
  6. K

somthing cool that shouldent be too hard to add

I'd say nay too this, we're playing missions for other species, not our own. Unless we play missions with our species outdoors then I'd agree. But personally enjoying the lore a little bit
  7. K

Post your Layouts and DNA Paths

All my speed tiles are level 3 except for those on the edges of the 4 new rooms and the entrance too the surface. I do appreciate your design tho cause it allows for more rooms in the end, currently in a debate myself how I'd build a proper 2-3 wide path towards the right most side of the map...
  8. K

Post your Layouts and DNA Paths

Making a forum for new and veteran players alike too post their setups and traits of choice. So we can all learn off of each other and hear new viewpoints on the Early Access. So I've completed the game a few times now and made this my new main save. Traits are shown so I don't have too type it...
  9. K

Level2

I have everything maxed with 4 groups of 19; 2 melee and 2 rapid fire ants. Take all your melee and put em into 1 group near the entrance towards the outside. And have your ranged ants in another group behind them. Once the enemy ants start a knocking, bring forward your ranged ants to ensure...
  10. K

Bad balancing and the grind

@Redmoth I didn't have any by the queen besides the 7 workers I had at the start. Like i mentioned above every time dirt started too fall near any tiles I had. I knew they were coming and make a full retreat too base, generally half your trail ants will go to the trail end, 25% on the a-b region...
  11. K

what I think this games needs

they've addressed all of this lol. There is a lot of things they aren't doing yet cause they aren't even done with the game. Reminder there is 3 people making this game, 2 of which have full time jobs, and don't get paid for it either like other games. Clans thing tho i don't see a reason for...
  12. K

Increase the POP limit

to my suprise tho he's still checking the forums daily. A lot of other game community managers get burnt out from large games from constant harass from the players over every miniscul thing. At least this community isn't so; but have you gone and checked all the forums as of yet? Lots of...
  13. K

Things We Want

mostly the first 2. Its not our game so let the devs do what they got in store for us first before making additions. Also why we need a poll for things we'd like too see? they'll hear us out or probably already have something in the works already.
  14. K

Game Balancing

lol mine progress was 1.1 on Insane fail 5x, lower it too hard Success. 1.2 hard success. 2.1 Hard Fail, Fail, Fail, Success. Learning new over ground stuff was fun, learned the best order to take ants for food. 2.2 Hard Fail Fail Succes. Lots of trial and errors to be had, but playing the game...
  15. K

Devil's Coach Horse Beetle Spray

the splash damage or artillery ants are op if the target is holding completely still :P I choose the rapid fire ants cause even Wolf spiders get hit by a few hits and slowed down for the rest of the hits too connect. The damage is almost the same until you pile up all the enemies at an entrance...