Recent content by King Maf

1. King Maf

Tug of War Colony in Freeplay

cause Im lazy and dumb
  2. King Maf

Tug of War Colony in Freeplay

we already got the other foot colony in freeplay after defeating the Level so how about doing the same for the Tug of War Colony wich has every Ant unlocked
  3. King Maf

Hours Played

183 hours for me
  4. King Maf

Implementation of Messor Barbarus (Harvester Ants)

i think harvester ants are to similar to leafcuetters exept a bit less complex
  5. King Maf

V0.2131 Update - Changes & Balance, Language

i agree i also decided to switch to english after the extra levels werent translated at first an i just kept it this way
  6. King Maf

V0.2131 Update - Changes & Balance, Language

as a german i played the Game set to German and i didnt realy see any problems with the translation
  7. King Maf

Extra Level Idea II

you mean like a reverse queen of the hill sound s nice
  8. King Maf

A new Beta

can we get a new Beta? I realy liked the more frequent Updates wich also brought me to Play the Game much more.
  9. King Maf

Vorschlag: Nestausbau

yeah cause theres a typo it should be "ich selber bin halter von Ameisen"
  10. King Maf

Vorschlag: Nestausbau

almost correct he said he is keeping them but as a german native i can say you correctly translated the rest
  11. King Maf

Trap jaw colonies.

as far as i know Gamergates are just normal worker ants that have mated trapjaws have winged females that are also bigger and are better at laying eggs than workers wich to me is a queen
  12. King Maf

Trap jaw colonies.

actually trapjaws do have Queens that gets replaced by a Gamergate when they die
  13. King Maf

extended Ereptors in Freeplay

I would like to be able to use more ants with the freeplay Ereptors like Trapjaws and Armyants they are already used in the Otherfoot Level and it would be fun to have an Ereptor Colony in Freeplay that can use every ant in the Game