Recent content by Oreoo2483

1. O

Challenge 2.1 and 2.2

bug #1) always get mortar ants for the scenarios no matter whether i select rapid fire or mortar at the beginning screen. bug #2) Also the mortar ants level 3 splash effect seems to be not working? its hitting an ant but no damage seems to be happening to the ones around it. not sure if these...
  2. O

Fast tile Bug ?

try upgrading the tile, i noticed that the fast tile will give +1 same as a wall at first but will give more when its upgraded and then the nearby nursery tile can be upgraded then.
  3. O

Enemy Ants under overhang of entrance take inconsistent damage from Mortar Shots

here is a video i found of the issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqXA0cF2xD8 19:21-19:28, watch the enemy wood ant in the left hole. It takes at least 4 direct mortar shots but only takes a minor amount of damage. May help to see it in full if you run the video at half speed.
  4. O

Enemy Ants under overhang of entrance take inconsistent damage from Mortar Shots

Just finished insane 2.1 Queen of the hill, i chose Mortar Ants and upgraded them to level three with workers to block. They had splash damage to all units around the unit they target. This happens pretty consistently everywhere except at the entrance, where i noticed that the ants just inside...