Search results

1. B

Freeplay - My First Foray into Dunes Domination

I say that Freeplay had been released and decided to immediately start and load in one of my formicarium setups. My first two games were fails due to excavating the entrance too early and getting attacked by multiple large tiger beetles. My third game, however, I had learned from my mistakes and...
  2. B

Moving Saves to a New Computer.

I just got a new laptop and am trying to move all of my saves for EOTU over to my new computer but I am not sure where the files are located. I installed through Steam and was wondering if anyone knew how to manually move the files from the /steamapps directory will do the job or if there is...
  3. B

Wrong Number of Ants labelled for the Nest Group

I just noticed while playing a round of 2-1 that the nest group shows a number of ants that is double what I currently had in the nest group. I am curious as to whether this reflects workers in other groups that are working in the nest group or whether it is just the wrong number and is there to...
  4. B

Spiders Getting Stuck at Nest Entrance in Formicarium

I've been setting up different formicariums for both trees of ants you can get and have consistently run into the problem where a spider will get stuck on the entrance of the nest on the final wave of formicarium challenge 2. It has happened almost every time I have done the challenge and it...
  5. B

Playing from Different Perspectives...

Eventually, it would be nice to be able to play the missions like 2.2 as the opposing colonies where you have to attack uphill with only the fish as your food resources. So far 2.2 is the only level this would apply on, but missions where after beating the storyline version, it would allow you...
  6. B

Hello from North Carolina

The game came up in my suggestions and it honestly looked like no other RTS I have ever played. I have to say I love the mechanics and can't wait for more levels and missions. I really hope to see this game shine and I see a bright future with this Idea. I can't wait to see just how large the...