Search results

1. B

in 4.1 and 4.2 army and trapjaw ants.

Hello developers, I've been playing empires of the undergrowth for at least a year and have watched the developments of the leaf cutters and I have to ask. are the army and trap-jaws the next ants we get to play with and potentially add to our formicarium's, battalion? I noticed that the Army...
  2. B

Praying mantis enemy

hello slug disco, I dame to suggest an idea I had for empires of the undergrowth. I have been following it for a long time and have watch many ant documentaries and I thought of an idea for the game. What if there was a mantis enemy in the game. For example, say in the jungle region the leaf...
  3. B

Hello colony

hey everyone, My name is Robert quick and I hope to join the amazing community that is empires of the undergrowth. I have played the game for a long time and I love every aspect of it. I would love to talk about it with you all. hope to meet everyone soon.
  4. B

Level 2.2 crashing at night

hello game creators. I am here because the game has an unusual problem. Level 2.2 crashes everytime the ants fight an enemy at night. I have adjusted the graphics to see if that could fix it, but sadly it didn't. For the record I do use a laptop to run the game. But when I do, everything runs...