Search results

1. M

Trail with 2nd marker

Right now we can send to a target. It then selects its own path. I would like to do 1 more step to the waypoints. Example: Select group Click on map to mark the Marker for the #1 trail. Go to second location Shift Click to set the second marker for the #1 trail. Sometime when they let it...
  2. M

Scale by colony (freeplay leafcutters)

Yeah on my formicarium colony it's izi pizi. But I prefer the leafcutter way of life :) Bringing food to store it, process it and clean rubbish. Imo the best addition ever :) I only have like 30-45 minutes time to play the game per day. So that's plenty of time to get wrecked at the 5th wave...
  3. M

I'm sure that will work. The point i'm trying to illustrate is that scale with economy for leafcutters doesn't work properly.
  4. M

Hello, I think maybe the scale by colony doesn't work for leafcutters. Wave 1-4 are easy. Wave 5 is just total overkill. Even if I don't add any ants between wave 4 and 5, the 5th wave is A LOT harder. Mainly because there are multiple enemies coming out. Wether I try on easy or insane, wave...
  5. M

my suggestions :)

first off hello all! Only own the game for 2 weeks or so but managed to get 50 hours in or so. Anyways, I have some suggestions. Disclaimer, I went back 6 pages and don't think I've found these, or might've overlooked them. I've also been unable to fully catch up to all posts since I've...