Search results

1. A

No Merch?

I'm looking into it... I have a friend who does silk-screening. I'm contacting her to see if it's the sort of thing she does, whether she can do it and if she's interested. Regardless, I'll let you know. I'm a filmmaker, electronic musician, fledgling film composer, screenwriter, but not...
  2. A

Picnic level!!!!

Still no picnic level?
  3. A

No Merch?

I noticed that there is no Empires of the Undergrowth merchandise (yet.) No teeshirts? No fuzzy dice? No baby onesies? No adult onesies? This is my favorite game and yet I have no means to apprise others of this fact and it saddens me :( Will this change?
  4. A

Ghost Food

I've gotten this bug occasionally, too.
  5. A

Ants stuck at entrance in Freeplay

I've had this problem in freeplay a couple times too. You eventually have to start a new game.
  6. A

Meat!

a) good point about the queen. Same deal there. Needs her own meat chunks. b) I would hope they could fix this earlier than the final release. Of course, I want new levels even more! Can't wait for those leaf-cutters...
  7. A

Meat!

A really cool feature of this game is that the player gets to see the ants dissect their prey and store it, amounting a really interesting collection of ant food. Unfortunately--the way the game is now--when your ants kill a hermit crab or are collecting bits from dead fish, the dissected bits...
  8. A

unicorn ants

unicorn ants on freeplay, please. :D
  9. A

Picnic level!!!!

so... no picnic level?
  10. A

Picnic level!!!!

seriously, creators: please let us know if a picnic level is in the works. You know you want to!!! if not, that would be :'(
  11. A

Picnic level!!!!

jschoder and I agree: an ant game without a picnic level would be absurd.
  12. A

Worms as ant prey

worms as prey, please. It would be really gruesome...
  13. A

Picnic level!!!!

Come on, it's so obvious! Why isn't there a picnic level yet? It would be very tongue-in-cheek. You could fight off wasps. There would have to be a checkered cloth, a basket, and various dishes of food. Even better: you have to fend off a rival colony for dominance of the food.
  14. A

Freeplay beta for Mac/Linux users!

Well, that makes me feel better. I hope it's soon!
  15. A

Freeplay beta for Mac/Linux users!

When can we expect this beta to apply to mac/linux?
  16. A

Freeplay Beta Now Available! Instructions within.....

seriously, man... the freeplay announcement made my day, then I found out the beta doesn't work on mac and my little ant heart broke in two :'(
  17. A

Freeplay Beta Now Available! Instructions within.....

What! I'm on a Mac, too! When can do we get to freeplay?! AH!!!!!!!!!
  18. A

drop freeplay, make more levels?!?

Wow! Thank you for the responses guys! I really hope you make it big with this. I played a fair amount of RTS in my time, but this game is different! Mad respect to all 3(?) of you guys. Let me know if you folks would like any crazy experimental breakcore beats over a bonus level or something...
  19. A

3 suggested kinds of ants; level for ants eating something dead

jumping ants! (Bulldog ants) exploding ants (suicide ants) ants that eat everything (siafu/driver ants) on this last mention, there should be be a level with ants eating something dead, like these driver ants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBqiy-YdZk
  20. A

drop freeplay, make more levels?!?

I LOVE YOUR GAME! Don't get me wrong, I check everyday to see when you guys have made headway... but seriously, why don't you hold off on the freeplay mode for a while and make a few new levels first? Please?!?