Search results

1. J

Eatable waves Freeplay Mode

First of all: Thank you for the new freeplay mode. I would however like to see one new setting: Eatable waves. Currently the waves are sinking into the ground after being defeated instead of leaving eatable corpses like in the normal levels. I totally get why this is the normal setting...
  2. J

Order of tasks in campaign mode

I just recently found the game it took me a while to figure out that the different challenges go from bottom to top instead of the more usual top to bottom. Also: Should the gateway mission be available before somebody finished the previous levels?
  3. J

Rebuilding walls

It would be nice to be able to rebuild walls, especially forcing predators to go the long way around if the walls are, lets say three(?) elements thick?
  4. J

Attacking bigger enemy

Currently there is no feedback in the game when you attack a bigger enemy. It would be nice to see feedback how you are doing. I would like to know three information: - What is the health status of the big enemy I am trying to take down - Just counting the current forces engaged in the fight...