Search results

1. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Yeah tha's what i did I went heavily for the spitters On Night 2 during the 3rd spider rade i had between 30 and 40 spitters i guess still no chance tough
  2. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Made it to night 2 on level 2.1 on insane boy the spiders are cripling on hard mode but on insane they are worse of course I think i made the mistake to fight the tiger beetles before cleaning out the rest of the nest.
  3. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

Boy getting 30 workers and 10 to 15 spitters at Level 2.1 on the first night is really hard in the youtube vids it looks a lot easier I have a lot less food to use hence i have only have the food tiles and the workers are on no attack mode anyhow, well every second counts and maybye I need some...
  4. A

Screen Shot Saturday - Spiny Devil

Skilled? I am not sure when gamers are takling about skills you sure can have some but is experience a skill? and with the ants it is a numbers game far most. Or do you mean a player is more skilles when he can build ants faster in bigger numbers than others? I don't want to sound like an ass...
  5. A

Is Insane Mode Possible?

I have beaten all Levels on Insane now except Level 2.1 because of those patrolling tiger beatles on the lowest level I have to change the way I play hence there is no more "free" food and a lot more dead ants if you are not carefull. I don't know if Level 1.2 is still an issue for anyone but...
  6. A

Jumping Spider funsies

Yeah Jumping spiders are awesome! Mayby you guys can make them move like in arac attack I really liked those; they have been hilarious.
  7. A

2.1 and 2.2 Challenge Mode Feedback

Yeah the beach tiger larvae are making it way more difficult after finishing level 2.2 on insane (finally) I think hard with the larvae is almost harder than insane without them. They don't attack other bugs which is fine because so you have more food. I am not sure If they attack other ants...
  8. A

Why do Queens get Stunned?

You have a valid points but Queens are also freaking huge that means they are a huge target and get hit by multiple shooters at once. And they are made to reproduce fast and not to fight as far as I know. Allthough the Queen in the aliens movies is a tough Bitch and does not get stunned lol.
  9. A

Movable Queens

That's not true I guess first of all there are colonies with mutual queens and I don't think they are al of the same age. Plus the Queen from the Alien movies has a King now to LOL
  10. A

Hamstering?

Is it just me or is everyone else hamstering food and jelly like crazy? Well most of the time i am just getting 420 food 2 territory and 8 jelly for sucking at hardcore but it starts to sum up. And I am really looking forward to put it to good use...
  11. A

Higher Difficulty?

Well it depends on the card U R using pus the software package I have got a Strix-GTX 1080ti and the GPU tweak II and that has settings for settings for the Card.
  12. A

Higher Difficulty?

Thx, without the hidden food I wouldn't have had a chance at all :-) I gonna try to clear the underground earlier I started with the easy chambers but if even one garden gets damaged to much you are already screwed, but I hope i will find the right mix of clearing and protecting the gardens...
  13. A

Higher Difficulty?

Oh boy I am a colossal asshead I had my graphicard setting on silent mode now on gaming mode in the end I have a FPS at about 45% it does not even go to yellow for long and I am kicking ass agein at least on Hard mode. I Every one of you cleannig out the underground of 2.2 totally I tend to...
  14. A

Higher Difficulty?

In the last seconds of the game when everything is flooded i have got FPS from 11 to 13 sometimes 9 but usually it is in the green. Well my strategy before was basicly to survive some how more soldier related; but they are way to expensive and rather useless and to fight them back at the...
  15. A

Higher Difficulty?

Well after finally been able to finish 1.1 and 1.2 on the insane mode I went back to the 2er levels and esp. 2.2 seems now way harder to master I had now trouble on medium and even at hard it is really really hard. Is it just lack of practice or it it harder now? I am not complaining; I am...
  16. A

Free Play Hardest Difficulty

Tried it again iin the battle Arena either I got it terribly wrong befoer or now The rapids destroy the Mortares now in equall numbers no mather the Level and how many you use Boy and I tatally prefered the Mortars at first.
  17. A

Free Play Hardest Difficulty

Last time i tried to compare the rapid and mortar spiters in the battle Arena it all depended on the number of ants is used an equal numbe on both sides of Course. in smaller numbers on Lv3 and behond if I rember correctly the rapid Always wind but in very high numbers the mortars do but i am...
  18. A

Screen Shot Saturday - A Minor Issue

wow, the leafcutters are Looking awesome so for! Just can't wait :'( :)
  19. A

Rapid Fire or Mortar

Boy I just finished playing Level 2.1 on medium with mostly Workers and the Rapoid Wood ants it never felt so easy. Yesterday I tried in the battle Arena mortar vs. Rapid in the small numbers mortar dominate but in the larger numbers 40. 50. ish the Rapids simply Slaughter the Mortars and in...
  20. A

Food Counter is broken

It is not the Counter one tele of the marter Costs me 1048 Food points