Search results

1. R

Moving Brood to Different Chambers

I think it is ok to have this.
  2. R

Super cool game!

I think it is true, I got the inspiration to play this game from my elder brother. He used to play this game many times, And then to start with this I started watching videos on the youtube.
  3. R

Battle Royale Gamemode

I think the above mentioned idea will definitely going to work. If you are looking for more game like this then you can visit this site to have more amazing games to play. I think playing this game is like refreshing your mind from the stress.
  4. R

Beta Testing - Freeplay Mode

I used to play this game on my PC. Well, I used to play on both, sometimes I either played on a console or on the PC.
  5. R

Backers and Beta Backers

I think this is the one place to get it. :) Well, right now I am playing a video game.
  6. R

YouTuber Highlight: KatherineOfSky

I am looking for the same, thanks for sharing but I am so late to reach this.
  7. R

Multiplayer

There are so many single player games. A different game has its own target or I can say level to complete the goal or to reach to the goal. You can also play a multiplayer game by using some tricks.
  8. R

Other games to avoid burnout

I just want to know what games are everybody playing currently, well, I used to play a shooter game like Battlefield. I think the latest series of it that is Battlefield 5 gonna be released. With this, I also used to play an adventure game on my own console.
  9. R

Pesky cobweb

I think this is the only way to get this. Well, is there no way to learn this. I knew that this game required a proper strategy to conquer.