Search results

1. T

Forum Message system not working?

Oh god.... :( i am so ashamed of myself.... After reading your message here i searched trough all my logs and found out that i did really not use my main email to get acces to kickstarter and back the game... so i looked at the email i used to back the game and voila there is a key i recieved...
  2. T

Okay in that case i will wait until tomorrow ^^ if you did not get the messages just write here XD we will find a way to get into contact :D
  3. T

Hello again I know this part of the forum is normally about truble with EotU but i did not know where else this would be best. I am suspecting that the Messagte system in the Forum does not work (at least for me). My reasons? Well friday I tried to write Mike my Email because of the Backers...
  4. T

Okay, forget the last few hours! WE ARE RELEASING ON STEAM TODAY!

COOOOOL Thats great!!!! :D And take a break (at least once in a while) you dont need to die early just because we are impatient :D Being at the impaitience point :D i´ll wait for your answer before buying the game :D Greetings ThoneX
  5. T

Just a Question About Backing

Thanks for the Quick answers :D
  6. T

Well this is what my Paypal tells me :D i believe it was the lowest one? Empires of the Undergrowth - Larva10,00 GBP well if i were not low on money i guess i would have gotten a bigger pack :D
  7. T

A hello to the swarmintelligence

Hello Swarmintelligence. I am ThoneX 27yo from Germany. I like watching ant shows and do belive they are fascinating. well i do not own a colony myself. Believing this game is awsome and havin a Question i registered. Greetings ThoneX
  8. T

Hello there! First of all Hello. :) Second I hope this is in the right area :/ Third the actual topic I was just wondering if you get a Steam key if you backed the game in 2016. I just noticed that the game will be on Steam soon and remembered that i backed the game. :D It will be no...