Search results

1. T

Stresstest freeplay

RAM speed is also a factor in applications where a lot of memory is accessed often. Like when data about 2k units is called for many times every second. Sadly this part of RAM usage is not so readily available :( Of course, this might not be the reason, but could be.
  2. T

[Linux] The overworld is a bit broken visually

system: intel i7 6700k @4GHz, nvidia gtx 970, 16 GB RAM, Asus Z170-A mobo. Debian 8.9
  3. T

The bug seems to effect most tiles bordering a lower elevation, only in the overworld. It seems to affect all overworld areas. It's also present in minigame 2.1 "rising tide".
  4. T

First time look at the surface shows a visual bug all around the edge. Black tiles instead of What I hope should be something else. It does not occur on the area accessible by the ants.
  5. T

Not sure if intended to be hard, I'm not getting any extra food.

aaah, I didn't realise you could open the "boulders" at the top.
  6. T

Not sure if intended to be hard, I'm not getting any extra food.

In the campaign, I've finished both two missions before the first challenge and the win screen says I should get more food for the main colony(?). I'm not getting any increase, Should I just try to come up with a way to win with ~150 food? I get more territory and royal jelly after a win but no...
  7. T

[Linux] side-panning doesn't quite work and no button to continue from success

Haven't played for very long yet and almost the first thing I noticed was a problem with sidepanning(moving the camera by positioning the mouse close to/touching the edge of the screen). wasd-keys work fine so far, but I like using my fingers for hotkeys in an rts, not panning the camera. The...