Achievement Bugs

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
The message "NOPE achievement failed" appears when playing 1.2 on insane difficulty, when the achievement is for hard difficulty.

When completing the formicarium challenge 1 with only workers, the 'vanilla' achievement and 'you completed the first test' or whatever it is called works as it is supposed to, but the achievements for completing formicarium challenge 1 on medium, hard, and insane don't work.

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
I unlocked black ants and placed down a black ant tile and tried the challenge on medium difficulty, but the formicarium challenge achievements for completing the level on medium still seems bugged... and it's the same problem with hard and insane, I've replayed the challenge on all difficulties to test it. The First Experiment - medium, hard, and insane seem to be glitched and are not awarded. (this is all on mac, but there are similar reports on steam, so not sure if it matters).

Last edited:

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
So achievements can be completed in harder difficulties that suggested but not easier so the first but is fine however the formicarium achievements not completing is more troublesome. I shall take a look!

Buffalo981

Queen
Extremely Helpful Person
Is NOPE confirmed to be possible? I've gotten all the achievements (excluding appetite sated and the glitched formicarium challenge achievements), and NOPE is the only one I haven't figured out how to get. If there was an extra 30 sec, I feel it is much more plausible to do, or I certainly could be missing something (though I have tried tons of times, so is it supposed to be that hard to get?).

Is NOPE confirmed to be possible? I've gotten all the achievements (excluding appetite sated and the glitched formicarium challenge achievements), and NOPE is the only one I haven't figured out how to get. If there was an extra 30 sec, I feel it is much more plausible to do, or I certainly could be missing something (though I have tried tons of times, so is it supposed to be that hard to get?).
I'm not sure but I think it is, attacking with optimal speed the lone spiders and ignoring as much as possible other food seems to be enough