[Bug] 0.2131 Worker ant creature info not displaying in loaded formicarium save

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
For some reason my worker ants' creature info (health and level) is not displaying? Even turning creature info off and back on again did not fix this.

Mr_Ced

Colony
For some reason my worker ants' creature info (health and level) is not displaying? Even turning creature info off and back on again did not fix this.
It might be the way evasive works now. They are hidden from enemies, like the praying mantis, instead of having a high no-damage chance.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
It might be the way evasive works now. They are hidden from enemies, like the praying mantis, instead of having a high no-damage chance.
But they are also hidden from me. I don't think that was supposed to happen? (How will I be able to see their creature info now?)

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yeah I bet it's the evasive ability with stealth. Stealth wasn't originally a player ability so I bet it's just hard coded to hide the info from the players. I'll add it to the list and John will look it over when he's back from leave.

TheRexYo

Queen
Yeah I bet it's the evasive ability with stealth. Stealth wasn't originally a player ability so I bet it's just hard coded to hide the info from the players. I'll add it to the list and John will look it over when he's back from leave.
I think that's it as well. When I swapped Defensive for Evasive, it made them invisible.