[BUG] Minims disappearing

In case anyone doesn't know what the minims are, they are the small ants that carry leaves to nurseries and waste to the disposal.

As I'm play the BETA of EotU, I'm realizing that my minims are just not working. I soon realize that THERE ARE NO MINIMS IN MY NEST. Although they do appear when I put a ant nursery down, but after a while they vanish as if dieing of old age. So I cant play leafcutter on freeroam as of now. (Incase you were wondering I was playing on the new map, cant remember the name right now. But you know which one... Right?)

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
In case anyone doesn't know what the minims are, they are the small ants that carry leaves to nurseries and waste to the disposal.

As I'm play the BETA of EotU, I'm realizing that my minims are just not working. I soon realize that THERE ARE NO MINIMS IN MY NEST. Although they do appear when I put a ant nursery down, but after a while they vanish as if dieing of old age. So I cant play leafcutter on freeroam as of now. (Incase you were wondering I was playing on the new map, cant remember the name right now. But you know which one... Right?)
In which version did this happen to you?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Yep, any screenshots are useful if the game isn't crashing.

Liam still has some work to go to get things the way he wants with the new movement code, so with any luck the next update to the beta we do will address the minims phasing through tiles.

MedinB

Colony

Liam still has some work to go to get things the way he wants with the new movement code, so with any luck the next update to the beta we do will address the minims phasing through tiles.
So another update to the beta? Are this just bug fixes?

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person

Bingo, that minim is stuck in the wall.
20200112100417_1.jpg

I tried out having tunnels with as many bends and turns, but it seems the first one got stuck in the streight tunnel.20200112100422_1.jpg
If I remember correctly this bug was supposed to be fixed in the last patch?

I later decided to excavate the entire part where the minims' paths were:
Whoa, that's a lot!
They seem to only get stuck on the streight part?