[Bug] Tiger Beetle Larvae stuck in attack mode.

20191226162614_1.jpg
When I killed some of them they returned to their hole and then got stuck again
20191226162649_1.jpg
and when 2 more got killed they then got fixed.

Might be because of the massive lag spikes the funnel web spiders did they also made almost all the bugs commit suicide as Rayalot72 said.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person

and when 2 more got killed they then got fixed.

Might be because of the massive lag spikes the funnel web spiders did they also made almost all the bugs commit suicide as Rayalot72 said.

I never got that far. My game crashed. (Probably caused by the trapjaw ants?)

pakitane16

Colony
It's the lag I think, it happened a lot to me in 2.X level with my potato computer. I reported this way before this beta. It makes the level a bit easier though, so not complaining.

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
Had a bit of a look into the creature deaths. At low FPS an emergency routine added into the new movement kicks in which kills the creature. It should only happen when creatures are in locations they should not be like in walls so something is going wrong. Liam has it in his to do list!

JohnSlugDisco

Administrator
Staff member
Developer of EotU
By stuck do you mean they were hiding in there holes? The way these enemies work is they only attack if they see the odds are in there favour (They do a quick look at nearby enemies health and if it combined is over a value they stay in the hole). To kill them you have to bate them out with a single ant or two (backing off usually causes them to grab the rear ant). I am closing this issue for now as I think you have just misunderstood the mechanics rather than this being a bug.