Formicarium modes

As in Formicarium challenge 3 your colony meets another colony, why not add something to play as the other colony?

For example, when you start a new formicarium, you choose to play as Formica Ereptor or the other colony name I don't know the name of it, but in order to unlock the other colony, you should complete the formicarium as Formica Ereptor.

But of course, choosing the other colony as formicarium mode has different levels, tech trees and upgrades. I thought this is a very good idea as there is no way to have like Trap-Jaw ants.

Last edited:

Scyobi_Empire

Colony
Extremely Helpful Person
Ecosystem Beta Tester
As in Formicarium challenge 3 your colony meets another colony, why not add something to play as the other colony?

For example, when you start a new formicarium, you choose to play as Formica Ereptor or the other colony name I don't know the name of it, but in order to unlock the other colony, you should complete the formicarium as Formica Ereptor.

But of course, choosing the other colony as formicarium mode has different levels, tech trees and upgrades. I thought this is a very good idea as there is no way to have like Trap-Jaw ants.
They're both Ereptors.

I checked what nest tiles on what the rivel Ereptors have, They have: Slave Makers, Army Ants, Ereptor Workers and Trapjaw ants. It would be fun controling those Eciton Ants.