Future Campaign

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
In the earlier stages of the game, you guys planned to base the game around a migrating Formica ereptor colony. Is this still planned, or will the game just focus around the formicarium?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Raptorofwar said:
In the earlier stages of the game, you guys planned to base the game around a migrating Formica ereptor colony. Is this still planned, or will the game just focus around the formicarium?

The focus has shifted - and given the positive reaction the formicarium scientists have had we think we're going in the right direction. The previously-planned way of doing things would have played out relatively similarly, but without the injection of humour and personality the formicarium can provide.

Soccer51x

Worker
I say we progress it and the scientists get cancelled do to cruel ant testing and the ants are free and create a migrating colony, it'd tie in with the original plan and the newest one. I'd love to take down a snake... it'd be fun having you colony having to survive the elements

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
I don't think that ants are protected by most animal rights laws...

Soccer51x

Worker
He is funny, but it'd be funnier if we got out and he had a running commentary the entire time, this would happen later not like 3.1 and 3.2