My Suggestions for Sandbox mode

Dwight

Larva
Please excuse me If I make any mistakes in wiriting as english is not my mother tounge,
and also even if this might sound negative, I really hope that the game will be a success and that the hard work of Mike, John, Matt and Liam pays of.

So I will bring little suggestions that shouldnt be a lot of work first and after that the big things:

1. if you select the ramp difficulty (where it gets harder over time) the difficulty increases way to slow for the size of the map. It should ether get harder faster or the level should be much bigger.

2. Even if you select a low difficulty for the start, there is always a chance of a tiger beetle or adult devils coach horse walking into your nest at the beginning of the game when you have barely 10 soldiers or so so you just lose instantly. My suggestion: Add a Timer to the AI that makes them go into your nest only after a certain period of time.

3. Let me scroll faster over the screen and let me zoom out further. It takes forever to get to a certain location on the map with the camera. Put a slider into the options menu where I can increase scrolling speed. Thats all.

4. I love the Landmarks. They give a lot of Food and look pretty. However heres my poblem with them: The flowers drop seeds every few minutes or so and thats good. however after a while they dissapear and you gert no hint that theyre gone, So heres my suggestion: If you place a Pheromone Marker in a certain radius of a Landmark and that Landmark dissapears show a message at the bottom of the screen that says for example: ,,The flower near your Pheromone marker IV has withered!'' or ,,The dead fish near your Pheromone marker II has been fully consumed!'' This would make life much easier.

Now to the big things (yes I know they probably won't be able to do this):

5. Let there be AI colonys and I mean real colonys and not some random ant coming out of a cave to get a bite on the fish every now and then. Youve already shown a Video on your Youtube channel that shows how the AI creates their Nest so when will this be in the game?

6. Make the map bigger.

7. Add a map editor

8. Add Multiplayer

Thanks for reading this post and thanks to the slug disco team for bringing us the awesome game.