New mode: Multiplayer

I know I know, but maybe this suggestion can become a real thing whenever the game is more popular and released and ready to go for these.

Although I will suggest this by now, and you can make it later. For now my only thing and basic for this mode is a PVP to kill your opponent's queen.

Edit: Harvest can be a good one too, it's to harvest more leaves than your opponent until the timer runs out.

Edit 2: You can make the multiplayer as a local network one, and whenever you are ready, take it to the next level and make it online.

Last edited:
I know I know, but maybe this suggestion can become a real thing whenever the game is more popular and released and ready to go for these.

Although I will suggest this by now, and you can make it later. For now my only thing and basic for this mode is a PVP to kill your opponent's queen.

Edit: Harvest can be a good one too, it's to harvest more leaves than your opponent until the timer runs out.

Edit 2: You can make the multiplayer as a local network one, and whenever you are ready, take it to the next level and make it online.
We have had this discussion many times before, and it seems that the developers won't try and make a multiplayer until much later. Or at least that's what I remember.