Screen Shot Saturday - Poppyseed Production (Freeplay)

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
In the upcoming Freeplay mode, there will be things called "landmarks". These are points in the map that will, at the start of the game, take a randomly selected form. One of these forms is a seed-producing poppy head.

These desiccated poppy heads will drop seeds, providing a regular food source for ants (you can see them on the sand).

We asked our artist Matt to make us a model for this - we weren't expecting him to also do a beautiful in-bloom poppy flower!

U67r1GE.jpg

its lookin great. my new computer will be here in two weeks. it has a gtx 1080 card and the first game im installing on it is this one and jacking all the graphics to max 8)

Soccer51x

Worker
let's have them make it :) Do it eotugames! doooo ittttt xD. it'd be hilarious watching dungbeetles crawling towards a painted piece of "crap" that looks like a soccer ball

Mike said:
In the upcoming Freeplay mode, there will be things called "landmarks". These are points in the map that will, at the start of the game, take a randomly selected form. One of these forms is a seed-producing poppy head.

These desiccated poppy heads will drop seeds, providing a regular food source for ants (you can see them on the sand).

We asked our artist Matt to make us a model for this - we weren't expecting him to also do a beautiful in-bloom poppy flower!

U67r1GE.jpg

When does Freeplay come out???

Or can you just give a time when freeplay comes out

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
John is hoping to get the basic form of Freeplay out this month - but that's not definite. We can't be more precise than that, unfortunately - because these things are very difficult to determine and people tend to get upset by missed deadlines.

tuga

Larva
JonnyC289 said:
its lookin great. my new computer will be here in two weeks. it has a gtx 1080 card and the first game im installing on it is this one and jacking all the graphics to max 8)
I also think so