Subtitles planned ? OST too for GOG ?

Breizhxit

I am Greg
Good morning team,

I have just bought your fantastic game on GOG.

I am French, i quite understand the talkings within the game.
However for non english native speakers, is there a possibility in future
to add subtitles to the speeches/talks ?
:-X

Please, Adding a soundtrack to the GOG version would be a plus.
:p

Thanks and keep the good work. Your game is a brilliant idea. I wish it success !

Greg.

me too I'm french and when I see the people I frequent, I tell myself that it is perhaps true that the French are bad in English;) it could attract you a little more public to add French subtitles or other languages

Soccer51x

Worker
That would be cool, but right now they are a small game. They will probably do that for the global release and maybe when 3.1 and 3.2 come out this summer

Breizhxit

I am Greg
The vegetarian ant said:
me too I'm french and when I see the people I frequent, I tell myself that it is perhaps true that the French are bad in English;) it could attract you a little more public to add French subtitles or other languages

Hello,

Indeed.
I reply here in english for all

Moreover, Ants subject in fiction is very popular in France because of Bernard Werber's novels.
This game has so much potential for a success.
I hope rockpapershotgun and canard PC will talk about it.

i just wanted to reply to vegetarian ant and breizhxit coming from someone whos native dialect is english i think you speak and type english very well. from what i understand french is a very complex language. i dont know how well you vocalize english but from what i read here both of you are very skilled in typing english and the grammar is correct. the fact that you can read and write in two different languages means your minds are very structured. anyways wanted to say that keep it up you two!!

Breizhxit

I am Greg
BulletAntToYourBrain said:
i just wanted to reply to vegetarian ant and breizhxit coming from someone whos native dialect is english i think you speak and type english very well. from what i understand french is a very complex language. i dont know how well you vocalize english but from what i read here both of you are very skilled in typing english and the grammar is correct. the fact that you can read and write in two different languages means your minds are very structured. anyways wanted to say that keep it up you two!!

Cheers and have a good day!