[Suggestion] More frame rate lock options

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
There are probably enough players who have a gaming monitor that can go above 60 fps. (I have a monitor at 144 Hz) It would be nice to have some additional frame rate options.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
There is. You can do Vysnc and cap frame rate. What do you mean?
How have I never seen that button there before? (Yes, I found out about the checkbox button for it just now.)
But the cap frame rate has settings: 24, 30, 60 and unlimited. Maybe it would be nice to have 90, 120 and 144 too. (For when game is running smoothly.)

MedinB

Colony
Here is the thing. I have a 60Hz Monitor and I have it on Vysnc. That means I'll get 60FPS. If you have a 144Hz monitor you'll get 144 FPS, I'm pretty sure.

HofNerd

Colony
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Here is the thing. I have a 60Hz Monitor and I have it on Vysnc. That means I'll get 60FPS. If you have a 144Hz monitor you'll get 144 FPS, I'm pretty sure.
Vsync is an option. But if I understand things correctly (don't hold my feet to the fire on this) it costs more performance to use vsync than to use a higher frame cap.

Daniel7Sly123

Ants are perfect!
Vsync is an option. But if I understand things correctly (don't hold my feet to the fire on this) it costs more performance to use vsync than to use a higher frame cap.
the diference is that the vsync option could cause more stuter but u dont will have tearing, if u have unlimited u can have tearing(unles u have free/G/fast sync)