Supporting the Devs

Talon

Queen
Maybe a stupid question.

Are you planing DLCs? If yes is it possible to buy a season pass?

Don't get me wrong, i'm waiting patiently for the next Major Update. I've read this:

All 3 of the devs are now full-time on the project. This was obviously a scary step for them to make - having to support families and suchlike. But they have taken that step, with the final team-member doing so a couple of weeks ago.
And now I'm thinking about a way to support you. If season pass/DLC is not a option, are there other options?

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
No plans for DLC, just a complete game with plenty more than there is now. It's a very kind gesture to want to help us further but right now we've got promises to deliver on, and the game has been successful enough to support the 3 of them through the rest of the development cycle.

As TVA said - if you really would like to contribute more, buy the game for a friend :)

Mike said:
No plans for DLC, just a complete game with plenty more than there is now. It's a very kind gesture to want to help us further but right now we've got promises to deliver on, and the game has been successful enough to support the 3 of them through the rest of the development cycle.

As TVA said - if you really would like to contribute more, buy the game for a friend :)

This is a great answer!