Things We Want

Which 1 do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
I've found some things people want, and I decided to make a poll of them. So what do you choose! 8)

Kaien_Saerin

Worker
Backer
mostly the first 2. Its not our game so let the devs do what they got in store for us first before making additions. Also why we need a poll for things we'd like too see? they'll hear us out or probably already have something in the works already.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
The poles growing big, we can tell them what we want. ;D I personally want a more detailed story to each mission! :D

Serafine

Queen
Backer
Beta Tester
Ecosystem Beta Tester
I want a proper ant war map. Preferrably with terrain between the two ant colonies that frequently gets flooded so they get time to lick their wounds during the night after hard day of ant war.

Raptorofwar

Queen
Backer
Serafine said:
I want a proper ant war map. Preferrably with terrain between the two ant colonies that frequently gets flooded so they get time to lick their wounds during the night after hard day of ant war.

Yeah, and resource rich areas for the armies to fight over, like fish/aphids. AND MAYBE A TITAN!

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Serafine said:

It would preferable if there was lion ant!

Rayalot72

Maximum difficulty
Beta Tester
Extremely Helpful Person
Tbqh I've grown to like the male scientist. I like a good challenge, and he both provides and cheers the colony on for their victories.

I want none of these things in all honesty. I like the nature. If I wanted to see urban levels and human garbage, I'd go outside and find some real ants.
I relate too much to the male scientist to want him to die.
I don't understand the Bioshock reference as I've not played it.
I like the nature documentary style of the current game. It's so unique.
Granted, a cockroach infested urban level could be fun, but this game is so organic. I want it to kind of keep the current charm that it has.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
What I meant by Bioshock is that levels would be dynamic, you would accomplish 1 objective but have to go to another area to do that in early levels. I have to explore, gain new plasmids, kill big daddy's, etc. You don't just go from point A to point B maybe collect this item at point C, You would go around like each level was a mini resident evil mansion.

I don't understand. This is a base building game, not an adventure game. What you're describing sounds like an adventure dynamic.
I'd much rather see more ants, in all honesty.
I want to see maps that utilize up to 1000 ants. Or perhaps players should be able to adjust a slider which could make 1 ant the equivalent of 10 ants. That way people with slower computers can avoid the lag associated with 1000 ants, while allowing people with faster computers to still enjoy the swarm.
I don't know. This game seems pretty smooth at large numbers.

Redmoth27

Queen
Backer
Look, I was thinking that an "adventure dynamic" would be interesting for a game like this. Say outside the log on 1.1 there was a tiger beetle. The area would be like 7 tiles long, and 5 tiles wide, the battle would be hard but the tiger beetle has more food than the average 1. Maybe the announcer can tell you there a unique opportunity to get extra royal gelly. See where I'm getting at?

Exodus

Larva
Cheers people...I'm new to the site. I'm not sure did anyone actually made this request but from my point of view, it would've been much easier if you would "highlight" auto attack/ collect button when active.

English is not my 1st language and sometimes (mid-fight) I get confused with those settings. If you could just put some kind of visual enhancement people might find it more pleasing.

Also, I've noticed how eggs around queen are not upgradeable which to my surprise is really strange (not much of an ant expert here but wouldn't she be surrounded by best ants).

I do know there's an upgrade that can be bought by royal jelly but I feel there should be 7 very much capable ants around her.

I'm really enjoying this game and can't wait for new content. By the looks of Formicarium, you've got plenty of ideas and I can't wait to explore them all.

Thank you

Rather than any of those, I would love to see the ant species that grow mushrooms in its nest to eat added to the game :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fungus-growing_ants