Upgraded Minims

Mr_Ced

Colony
To improve the Leafcutter's efficiency in the late game and to allow more freedom, I would like to suggest that minims have increased capacity every time their home-tile is upgraded.
It should also make them scale up with everything else, so they don't look so out of place when everything else is huge.

Mr_Ced

Colony
I dunno, I really like the huge polymorphism you see there. I'll suggest improving the minims somewhat with tile levels to the guys.
I actually meant that they would be scaled up to their own respective level three size, like everything else. Thank you for taking it into consideration though!

maybe we could have like when you upgrade their home tile more minims come out of it instead of just increasing their size, it would make the minors upgrade useful instead of just having them to get more minims

MikeSlugDisco

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
maybe we could have like when you upgrade their home tile more minims come out of it instead of just increasing their size, it would make the minors upgrade useful instead of just having them to get more minims

Probably not for this one - I sense severe frame rate drops!