Recent content by AntViking

1. A

An XMas gift?

plus in the beginning of the holiday when the catholics took it over it was actually a pretty horrificly violent holiday. People getting dragged out of their homes and beaten and all that. Weird how so few people know thsee things. Antmas... lol ::)
  2. A

Tips and Tricks

Take the ant group yiure controling. Move the marker and then quickly active the prevent combat option. They should run away. Or at least keep all ants not currently locked in combat from fighting.
  3. A

There a way to Keeping workers out of the fight?

Will they continue to move eggs in a control group? I thought they only dug, moved eggs and such when in nest group?
  4. A

There a way to Keeping workers out of the fight?

Do the nest worker ants have an option that keeps them from engaging? I feel like once the threat gets close to queen they stop egg moment and de idea to attack. Any knowlage?
  5. A

Tips and Tricks

I find a ratio in the giant formacarium battles of 1:3 worker to soldier ratio works very wel, so even at the battles strongest point you will have just enough workers to put eggs down as fast as they're hatching.
  6. A

Probably been asked 100 times

Aaaah right, oky thanks for the advice on that. I'm used to gamfaq forums. Different way of posting in there, I will keep this in mind for the future!
  7. A

Stat page?

Of course! I ask purely of curiosity! I know it's probably low priority too. God I can't wait to see this gem completed. Gonna be so awesome!
  8. A

Yaaay! And yea I figured it wouldn't be for a looong time, if ever. But just the idea thrills me :D expecially seeing how much work is in this game!
  9. A

Level2

Do you mean challenge 2? Or 2.1?
  10. A

Pheromone Trails

And it's AWESOME how it feels. Really +A job on it
  11. A

Stat page?

Anywhere I can find stats for some of the ants? I saw one of the upgrades allow for worker ants to do 3x there norm damage. But without knowing the actual damage they deal on the norm I'm not sure how usfuloxymoron theyd be
  12. A

It's probably just me but..

Oh man now idk which one to pick! So torn
  13. A

So really sorry if I sound like a broken record. But was there ever a plan for multiplayer in distant future. I think itd be fUn to see giant scale ant wars between friends. But hadn't heard or seen any nay or yay and was just curious
  14. A

It's probably just me but..

Aaaah so the ants auto heal already? That... I did not now. I just assumed they couldn't heal but that makes it a easier decision. Thx guys
  15. A

Pheromone Trails

I think the difference in difficulty could be expanded slightlyly. But isn't an issue for too much concern. I mean it's obvious the difference In difficulty is just for personal challenge rather then actual resource grinding. As for the pheromone trails. I do find that once you get up around...